Monday, July 6, 2009

Old Friends...

I was walking back from the mamak stall when I heard a shout from behind.

"Owen! Hey Owen!"

I froze. It was a very familiar voice. Suddenly there was a pat on my shoulder. I turned around. It was one of my best friend from high school, Robert Koh.

"Oi Owen Lim Seng Kuan! I knew it was you! You don't remember me ah? Robert la...from high school." A wide smile was plastered on his chubby face.

"Err...Hi Robert. How are you? Long time no see."

"Why you look so sad, Owen? Not happy to see me?" His stupid smile was getting wider by the seconds.

"Err...My name is Gerrard now. Gerrard Lim." I stammered.

"Huh? WTF? You changed your name ah? Why la?" His mouth now agape.

"Err...nothing la. Just..err...I got bored...Anyway...haha...Gerrard sounds better, right?"



Sigh...How am I going to explain to him? He would not understand it even if I did...How the fuck could Michael Owen do this to me???



Fuck you Michael Owen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment