Friday, July 17, 2009

Adrian is a Bastard

I can't stand the sight of Adrian. He is nothing but bad news. Today is another example. I was minding my own business in the computer lab when he came in with his Manure scum posse - Vijay and Zainol. As he walked past, he kicked my chair and called me a "Scouse Bastard".

So I hollered back, "Fuck you! You are the scouse bastard."

Instead of retaliating, all three of them cackled hysterically.

"You don't even know what Scouse means, do you!?" Zainol enquired in between giggles.

"Of course I do, idiots. Leave me alone, you scouser bastards!" I stormed away from the lab as the idiots started laughing for the second time.

After a while, my curiousity got the better of me. I returned to the computer lab when the coast is clear. I Googled for "Scouse Bastard" and found this...



OMG!!!SHIT!!!FUCK!!!MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF!!BLOODY MANURE SCUMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment