Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bad Day...Very Bad Day


It was supposed to be a very good day today. It was a Friday after all, with the weekend just around the corner...the weekend that English Premier League finally kicks off!

I was wearing my brand new Liverpool away jersey (this one's complete with TORRES 9 at the back) which my mum got for my birthday last month. I was feeling rather smug; especially when I noticed people were checking out my top. I guess not many people have had a chance to see it first hand yet. It is definitely a whole lot nicer than the fugly Manure jersey that Adrian wore last week.

As I strode into class, I couldn't help but to notice Adrian's astonished face. Green with envy...or is it? For suddenly, he let out a big guffaw.

"Hey guys! Guys! Check out Gerrard's jersey...it says CALRSBERG!" Within a matter of seconds, the whole class was on to me like a pack of hyenas.

"Where the hell did you get that jersey from, Gerrard? The pasar malam???" Adrian hollered.

"Fuck off Adrian! It's original...I got it from Kitbag.com" I lied.

At that very moment, our lecturer, Mr Arumugam stepped into the classroom. I scampered all the way to the back of the classroom as I frantically texted my mum:


OMG!!!MUM WHR DID U GET MY JERSEY FROM??!!

GOT IT FROM THE SPORTS SHOP NEAR SOGO.Y?

OMG!!!I DONT THINK ITS ORIGINAL!!!SHIT!!!SHIT!!!

ITS ORIGINAL DEAR. THE GUY AT THE SHOP SAID SO. NO DISCOUNTS 2 BCOS ITS THE LATEST DESIGN. I PAID RM50 4 IT.

ARGHHHHH!!!!NOOO!!!


FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Let's see if you are so happy when Birmingham beat the Manure scums! Asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment